Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Our trip to Phoenix

Last weekend Kyle and I went to Phoenix for our niece Lauren's 15th birthday party. On Friday night we were able to go see her "end of the year" choir performance, they did an amazing job! I was so glad we were able to get a chance to see one of her performances. On Saturday she had a big pool party with friends & family for her birthday. It really means a lot to me to be able to spend Lauren's birthday's with her, I don't get to see her that often so my trips to Arizona have become an annual tradition.

We love you Lauren!
Happy Birthday!!!

Auntie Julie, Lauren & Uncle Kyle

Lauren & her Mom Roberta


Lauren & Uncle Kyle in the swimming pool

"pool parties are the best!"

Sarah, Brionna, Jessica & Lauren

Oh yeah did I mention it was like 110 degrees!!!!!

No comments: