Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Monday, February 2, 2009

The South Beach Diet

Kyle and I started the South Beach diet 2 weeks ago. We're now entering the 2nd phase of the program. I had my second weigh in this morning and I'm proud to say I've lost 9 pounds in 14 days!!! I believe Kyle's lost 13 pounds. I'm so excited, I already feel and look better. We've been doing a lot of walking/jogging too, so that's been helping. The first 2 weeks are the hardest and have the strictest guidelines, but now that we're in phase 2 we have a lot more options. Believe it or not the person that got me into this diet lives thousands of miles away, I wanted to thank her for sticking by me and believing in me. "Thank you Andrea, I love & miss you so much!"
9 down, 11 to go! Wish me luck!!!

No comments: