Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Arrrrrr MATEY!

Last night Kyle and I went to the Pirate Dinner Adventure show with our friends Garret & Jessica. We had so much fun! Garret, Jessica and I got picked to do things in the show, which made Jessica's day! The show was fun, the food was good, and I stuck with my diet (no cheating!). Jessica got way better pictures than I did because I took my little camera and not my good one, so if you want to see better pictures check out her blog, I'm sure she'll have them up.



"liquid treasure!"

"Surrender the BOOTY"

"Garret got to be part of the show"

Garret
Garret, Jess and I (with some other chick) waiting for instructions
hahahaha here I am trying to get my flag to the top of the ship!
Kyle and I enjoying a night out

Jess & Garret
Garret, Jessica and Kyle (Jess is being a pirate! hahahaha)
"buddies"

Garret & Kyle ( the butt pirate's hahahaha)
"Thanks guys for a fun night, we'll have to do it again soon. Love you!"

2 comments:

Avril said...

Well here I am trying again to post a comment I think I can do it this time. It looks like a lot of fun. Great pictures once again. I saw your comment and Ashley's on my blog that is how I figured it out.

ashley.84 said...

hahaha i saw the comment about butt pirates! hahahahahaha sooo funny...i was watching south park..and kyle said something about a fag, then cartman went "kyle dont say fag thats offensive to butt pirates"!! hahahahahahahahahahaha