Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Friday, February 20, 2009

One down, one to go...

People have been asking me what I've been doing with all my free time since I'm not working right now. Well I've actually been busier now than I ever was when I was working. Like I said in the previous post Kyle and I are re-doing our 2 spare bedrooms. Yesterday we finally finished the first one (one down, one to go!). It's our guest bedroom/office. We painted it the colors of the Arizona Cardinals football team, so Kyle can display his signed jersey and his other Cardinals memorabilia. We haven't moved the desk and computer into the room yet but here's a few pictures to give you a "sneak peak" at all our hard work!

We haven't hung anything yet. This space is actually where the computer desk is going to go

We scrapped the popcorn ceilings, sanded, painted, and put up crown moulding & chair rail




We are both very happy with how this room turned out, can't wait to get started on the next one!

3 comments:

Lashelle said...

The room looks awesome! Hope you never have to repaint though...red is a pain to cover up! Josh's mom and sister found that out when they had to repaint his red room after he moved out! Love the look though! Good Job!

Jessica & Garret said...

Omg the room looks so nice! I love what you did with it....just don't let Garret see it. He will just HAVE TO HAVE a Kansas City room when we have a house!!! LOL. Can't wait to see all your hard work. Love you!!

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with the room! Great job, it looks so good. Can't wait to come and visit.

Amy