Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Brooklyn & Supercross

Today I went to our friends Eric & Heather's daughter's 1st birthday party. I can't believe Brooklyn is already one, I remember going to visit her in Arizona when she was only 8 days old. She is such a gorgeous, happy little girl!
"Happy 1st Birthday Brooklyn Rae!"

The birthday girl!!!

"Princess Brooklyn"
Isn't she a doll?

...and Kyle went to Supercross with the guys at Anaheim Stadium.
While they were sitting in the parking lot before the races he texted me this picture, isn't it cool?
Supercross 2009 - Anaheim Stadium

1 comment:

Lashelle said...

Very cool rainbow shot! My mom was just telling me about that rainbow today on the phone. She said that the rainbow lasted a really long time. Love it when a rainbow shows up!