Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Friday, December 5, 2008

O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree!

Every year I've had a real Christmas tree, this will be our first Christmas with a fake one. I've never been a real fan of artificial trees, I love the look & smell of a real tree. Last year we got a really good deal on a 9ft. pre-lit tree, and since neither of us are home on Christmas we decided that a fake one was the way to go. I made Kyle promise me that once we have children and they are old enough that we will go back to getting a "real" Christmas tree, some of my favorite memories as a child are going to the Christmas tree lot and picking out the "perfect" tree! I was a little hesitant when Kyle first took it out of the box, but once he got it up and it was all decorated-I loved it!!! Here's a few pictures of our 9 foot, pre-lit, fake Christmas tree...

Is the suspense killing you?
wait for it...

wait for it...

some final touches...


Tah Dah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Not too shabby huh??????

1 comment:

Lashelle said...

Your tree rocks!! Puts mine to shame...LOL

Looks beautiful!!