Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas in Washington

My parents live up on the San Juan Island in Washington, I went up there for a week to visit them over Christmas. Kyle had to work so he couldn't go. My brother Brian and his family came up too, my other brother & his wife were suppose to be there but the weather was bad and they couldn't make it. After 30 years on this earth I finally got my very first white Christmas!!! It was so beautiful up there, it was very hard to leave. We all had a fantastic time together, playing games, sledding, building snowmen, making a gingerbread house, baking, watching movies ect... the only thing missing was my husband! As much as I miss being with Kyle over the holidays I am very grateful that I can spend it with the rest of my family. This Christmas was definitely a memorable one (one of the best!). I took 576 pictures while I was gone, here's just a few (dozen)...

Thanks everyone for a great Christmas, it's one I will remember forever!

"John & Tracy, we all missed you very much!"

3 comments:

ashley.84 said...

very nice very nice..i must say i looked very scared with that camel. i also noticed that my hair looks shorter because it is just the top layers of my hair. i might cut it to that length...not sure yet. love and miss you!
love
ashley

Amanda said...

I don't think you took enough pictures ;} The one that you said "I love this picture" is TOTALLY AWESOME!! I can't wait to see you!

Lashelle said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun...boy did they get a lot of snow!! Great pictures. Love the one of the drinks in the snow...can totally relate. Who needs a fridge when it is colder outside!