Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"My" Christmas with Kyle's family...

The night before I left for Washington we did Christmas with Kyle's family over at his sister's house. We also celebrated my mohter-in-laws birthday which was on the 18th ("Happy Birthday Karen"). It was a really nice night, I enjoyed getting to watch the kids open their presents from us.

Jake opening one of his presents from Uncle Kyle & Auntie Julie
Jenna & Aunite Julie
Jenna & Karen blowing out the candles on "Grandma's" birthday cake
My new purse Kyle got me for Christmas (LOOK Sarah I got my purse!!!)
Kyle's Dad framed his Matt Leinart jersey for him
Kyle's Grandpa & Grandma
One of Jenna's Christmas presents from Auntie Julie & Uncle Kyle
"Thanks everyone, I loved everything! You guys really spoiled me (again!)"

No comments: