Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I can hardly contain my excitement!!!

I am so anxious today, I can hardly contain how excited I am!

First of all my good friend Becky is in the hospital having her baby right now! I am over joyed that I am finally going to get to meet the little guy. The second reason I'm so excited is because I leave for my parents house on Saturday morning, they live on the San Juan Islands in Washington and they got more snow today!!! I've never had a white Christmas so I'm praying the snow will either stick or we will get fresh snow on Christmas day. Practically my whole family will be up there for the holidays so I'm excited to see everyone! Here's a few pictures I got off the web cam of Friday Harbor...



Snug Harbor...

Friday Harbor marina...

No comments: