Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Thursday, October 2, 2008

A new book by my favorite author!


I use to hate to read. It took me 29 years to become a "reader". It made my mother very happy, she loves to read, always has. My favorite author is Nicholas Sparks, I read all his books in less than 6 months. And yes he's kind of a "mushy, love story" writer, but his stuff is really good. If I wanted a horror, murder mystery I'd watch the news, sometimes it's good to get lost in a love story adventure. He wrote The Notebook, Message In A Bottle and A Walk To Remember and they're right the book is better than the movie. Recently another one of his books became a movie, Nights In Rodanthe, I'm dying to see it! He also just came out with another book, The Lucky One ( it came out on Sept. 30th) and I started reading it last night, so far so good! He's one of those writers that once you start a book you can't put it down! He's from the East Coast, most of his novels take place in North Carolina, he's married and has 5 children and is really handsome! I'm very excited to see how this new book turns out. So if you're looking for a good book I suggest you pick up a novel by Nicholas Sparks, trust me you'll love it!
"Happy Reading!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie!!! I LOVE Nicholas Sparks too! Right now im reading "Nights in Rodanthe" It's good, and I can't wait to see the movie too! :) See ya tomorrow!
Kelly