Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Thursday, October 2, 2008

DO NOT LITTER!

I was driving to work this morning and the guy in front of me totally threw his cigarette butt out his car window, then not 2 minutes later he threw a piece of paper (looked like a gum wrapper or something) out the window! What is wrong with people? Don't they know what that does to our environment, our community, and not to mention it's AGAINST THE LAW! I just haven't seen someone liter in a long time so I guess this caught me off guard. It really bothered me, I mean is it really that hard to keep your trash in your car until you stop and find a trash can? It's hard to think that we're living in the year 2008 and people still think it's okay to toss stuff out their car window.
Please teach our children (and adults apparently) not to litter.

No comments: