Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Monday, October 20, 2008

A must read!


Last week I was reading my friend Leslie's blog and she did a post on the different books and authors she was reading, one of them was Stephanie Meyer. The next day I was listening to KIIS FM (one of our local radio stations) and they were talking about Stephanie Meyer too. She has a series of books out right now, the first one is called Twilight, and that's the one everyone is talking about at the moment because the movie is coming out in November. I asked my friend Leslie if it was really "that good", she said it was about vampires (something she's not usually interested in reading about) but she also said that once I start reading it I won't be able to put it down, she was totally right! I read the entire 500 page novel in 3 days, it was really good, can't wait to go buy the next one! Like Leslie I wasn't too interested in reading something about vampires, and I later found out the series was originally meant for a younger generation of girls, so I wasn't too sure how I was going to enjoy a book about teenage vampires :) but let me just say "it was a great book!", I highly recommend it.

No comments: