Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Kyle's birthday started a little early...

Kyle will turn 30 years old tomorrow (August 7th). But we started his birthday celebration a little early. Last night we went over to our friends Casey & Jen's for dinner, then I surprised Kyle with his birthday present ( a 50" plasma TV)!!! After the "surprise" we went swimming and sat in Casey & Jen's spa for the rest of the evening (it was so relaxing!).
Today Kyle is going to the Angel game with our brother-in-law JT, my work gave me tickets for front row behind home plate (they are awesome seats!).
Tomorrow is Kyle's "actual" birthday and we are leaving for 4 days to go camping and riding up at Pismo Beach sand dunes. We can't wait! It's going to be so nice to get away for a little while, and it's usually a lot cooler at Pismo so it will be a nice break from the heat. Plus we'll get to ride our dirt bike and quad (what we love doing!) all weekend.
Not too bad for a 30th birthday celebration huh?!?!
Happy Birthday Kyle, I Love You!!!
When we were driving home last night Kyle said that he felt bad besacuse he didn't do very much for my birthday, and then I go and buy him a 50" TV. But I explained to him that he gave me the money to spend the day at the spa with my friends (which was just what I wanted), then I told him that I wanted to do something "special" for him because he works so hard all year and puts in soooo much overtime at work so that we can have a beautiful home and a wonderful life! If anyone deserves it - Kyle does, he is amazing! I couldn't ask for a better husband.
"So thank you babe for everything, you derserve much more than a TV. I love you with all of my heart. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!"

No comments: