Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

4 things...

4 random things I like about my husband:
1) his patience
2) his work ethic
3) his love of animals
4) the importance of family & friends

4 jobs I've had:
1) hostess at Black Angus
2) preschool teacher
3) infant/toddler caregiver
4) customer service/billing

4 movies I could watch over and over:
1) Dirty Dancing
2) P.S. I Love You
3) Son-In-Law
4) Catch & Release

4 of my favorite TV shows:
1) Law & Order: SVU
2) Cold Case
3) Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood
4) Re-runs of Everybody Loves Raymond

4 places I've been:
1) Cancun, Mexico
2) Maui, Hawaii
3) Canada
4) Scotland

4 places I'd like to visit:
1) Bahamas
2) Fiji
3) New York City
4) Walt Disney World

4 of my favorite foods:
1) roast beef with mashed potatoes & gravy
2) homemade tacos
3) chicken strips & fries with ranch dressing
4) baby back ribs

4 things I'm looking forward to this year:
1) hopefully getting pregnant!
2) the birth of my friends babies
3) visiting my parents
4) going on vacation

4 things I like about myself:
1) my sensitivity
2) my love of children
3) my loyalty to family & friends
4) my love animals

No comments: