Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Becky's having a BOY & Amy's having a GIRL!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am still friends with my two "best buddies" I grew up with, Becky & Amy. The three of us have known each other since we were 4 years old, we grew up on the same street and went to school together most of our lives. Last month I "blogged" about Becky being pregnant, well she found out she's having a BOY!!! a few weeks before we found out Becky was having a baby Amy announced she was pregnant, and yesterday I found out she's having a GIRL!!! this is Amy's second child, she has a 12 year old son named Bradley, so finding out she's having a little girl this time was super exciting!
"Congratulations girls, I am so excited for you both"

No comments: