Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Summer Vacation!

At the end of July we went camping up at Little Grass Valley located in Northern California with some of Kyle's family. Can I just say "I LOVE CAMPING IN OUR NEW TRAILER!". Anyway...As exhausting as it was for me with two little kids we still had a great time. We painted bird houses, made "fairy jars", played in the water, went for walks, and there was lots & lots of dirt! I love that my kids got to spend time with their cousins, these will be life long memories...
painting bird houses


Auntie Donna & Brooklyn

My girls in their wagon

cousins!

Rylie, Hailey & Brooklyn

Me & Jamie

the kids made "fairy jars"

Jenna, Brooklyn & Jake

My big girl riding her bike

relaxin' on the lake



On the way home we all stopped and camped in Uncle Eddie's backyard

Daddy & his girls

Hailey, Austin, & Rylie

Brooklyn's camping high chair

Rylie pulling Brooklyn in the wagon


Daddy & Rylie. Rylie loved swimming in the lake.

1 comment:

Donna said...

We had such an awesome time camping at Little Grass Valley and at our house with you guys. The girls are growing up so fast. We will definitely make a plan to see you again soon. Thanks for making the long trip up here.
Love you all,
Uncle Eddie & Aunt Donna