Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Sea World with Grandma

One day while my Mom was here visiting we went down to Sea World for the day. The girls were so good and we had a lot of fun. Rylie liked watching the dolphins & killer whales, Brooklyn's favorite part was "dancing" to the Madagascar show. We really enjoy our time with Grandma when she comes to visit.
lazy ol' polar bear

playing in the "ice" caves

taking a picture with a sea turtle

Mommy & Brooklyn.
 We went to see the new Madagascar show, Rylie & Brooklyn LOVED it!

The girl LOVES her Grandma!

Daddy and his girls

My sweet baby

on a ride with Grandma

Brooklyn & Daddy watching Shamu

Rylie liked watching the dolphins (just like her Mommy!)

1 comment:

ashley.84 said...

I LOVE the picture of Rylie with the dolphins! It reminds me of the pure "awe" state I am in when watching them!!!