Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sick Mommy

I woke up last Friday with a sore throat and runny nose. I thought I was getting better by Sunday, the sore throat & runny nose went away. Then I got this horrible cough and started spitting up thick, green flem (I know TMI! hahahaha). I would get the chills, then I would start sweating, I felt really bad! I struggled all week trying to rest and feel better. It is so hard being sick and having a baby to take care of (especially when your husband works nights). Well... things got worse. I woke up Thursday morning with an ear infection. So off to the doctor we went (Kyle had to drive me because I felt so bad). The doctor gave me a cough medicine with codeine and a antibiotic (for my MIDDLE EAR INFECTION!).I get very nauseous & dizzy from the medicine - wonderful,just what I needed! 
To make matters worse I think Rylie is getting sick now. She wakes up with gunk in her eye, her voice is a little raspy and she has a runny nose. I'm going to see how she does over the weekend, looks like we might be making another trip to the doctor!

No comments: