Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Cody's Ride To Survive"

Over the weekend Kyle, Rylie & I went camping out at Cal City for a memorial ride in honor of Cody Waters, a little boy who died of brain cancer in March 2009, a month before his10th birthday. Everyone rode their dirt bikes, quads, and side by sides to the Jawbone Store where we had lunch & a raffle to raise funds for pediatric brain cancer. Rylie & I rode in a truck with Kyle's friend Patty so we could be a part of the wonderful day. I actually won a gift card to Target &  Red Robin from the raffle (two of my favorite places!). I think we will make this an annual trip, I would really like to get more people involved next year, it was a very humbling experience. If you would like to read more about Cody or the ride please go to http://thecodywatersfoundation.com/
Daddy & Rylie eating lunch

lunch & raffle @ The Jawbone Store

Scott, Patty, Kyle & Rylie

Me, Kyle & Rylie at the Cody Water's Memorial Ride 2011
Rylie loved sitting on the bikes

Daddy & Rylie on Mommy's quad

building the "fire tower"

everyone gathered around to watch them set the tower on fire, good thing we had firemen with us hahahaha

1 comment:

ashley.84 said...

This is such a cool thing you guys did!!! lol I got shivers reading about it, it is so sad that that happened to that little boy :[