Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Monday, December 13, 2010

Ocotillo 2010

We went on a camping/riding trip to Ocotillo Wells over the weekend. I was looking forward to it for the last 2 months, I couldn't wait to ride my quad, sit around the camp fire, and just hang out with good friends. Well things didn't go exactly as I had planned...Kyle & I had been sick all week with a cold, then on Friday morning as we were getting ready to leave I could tell I was getting an ear infection! By that night I was in terrible pain and the pressure was unbelievable. Saturday morning I woke up and drove 2 1/2 hours to Orange County to see my doctor, went home to rest for a little while, then drove another 2 1/2 hours back to camp. I am so thankful to everyone who helped Kyle with Rylie that day. Needless to say I missed out on the entire day Saturday. I still ended up having some fun. Rylie had a blast (and that's all that matters). I just feel bad because Kyle didn't get to ride very much, but I guess there's always other riding trips. There ended up being 33 of us that went camping, all the kids got along and had so much fun together. Here's just a few pictures from our weekend...


Kim & I on the Rhino

Rylie & her Auntie Kim

                                                                  Daddy & Rylie

                                            Amanda, Jenna, Nicole, Ethen, & Jake

                                                                    Taylor & Rylie
                
                                                              a beautiful desert sunset




No comments: