Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

We decorated the house the Sunday after Thanksgiving but I  forgot to post some pictures.
I love this time of year, always have. Growing up Christmas was always a big deal at my house, and I tend to make it that way for Rylie. I love turning on Christmas music while I decorate the tree & wrap presents, I love cuddling up to a fire a drinking a nice hot cup of tea, but most of all I love that this is the one time of year everyone gets together. Well... not this year, this will be my very first Christmas  (in 32 years!) that I won't be with my Mom & Dad on Christmas. Rylie & I will be going up to their house in January, so it helps to know that I'll be seeing them soon. Although I am sad that I won't be with them I know we will still have a wonderful Christmas.

Hope everyone is enjoying the season so far.

Here's what the Sanford house looks like around the holidays...






some of my favorite ornaments...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww your house is so festive! LOVE that Kyle still has the stocking Grandma made him. Craig has the same one and will never part with it. LOL he loves it!