Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Friday, February 5, 2010

My Dad...

Christmas Eve 2009

On December 18th we found out my Dad has prostate cancer. This Monday, February 8th he is going in for surgery. Whether you believe in the power of prayer or just wishful, positive thinking please take a minute to pray/think about my Dad this weekend. This is the first time he has ever had surgery so I know he must be scared out of his mind. I am very close to my Dad and it just kills me that I can't be there with him (he lives in Washington).

" We love you Dad!!!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Our thoughts are with you and your dad. Please call us if you need anything

Lashelle said...

Julie I am so sorry to hear about your dad. Please know that he will be in my thoughts and I hope for a very successful surgery and a smooth recovery!

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you guys - love and prayers are sent!
Love
Rog and Kath