Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Saturday, February 13, 2010

An early Valentine's Day...

Kyle had to work all weekend so we celebrated Valentine's Day early. Last Thursday my Aunt & Uncle came over to watch Rylie so Kyle & I could go to dinner and a movie. We ate dinner at The Elephant Bar (which I don't recommend) and then went and saw Avatar in IMAX 3D (which I highly recommend!).
Rylie & I both got spoiled this Valentine's Day, Daddy bought us both beautiful flowers and diamond earrings!!! Now we just have to take the little munchkin to get her ears pierced. Poor Kyle gets to order his own knee pads for dirt bike riding as his Valentine's gift ( I had no idea which ones to get him).



"We love you so much, you're the best Daddy in the whole world. Thanks for taking such good care of us. You made our Valentine's Day very special!!!"

1 comment:

Leslie said...

What a good husband and daddy!