Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Saturday, April 4, 2009

"Here's to good friends!"

Some friends will come & go, but some stay a life time. I am very fortunate to have such great people in my life that I can call friends. Thanks for loving me, putting up with me, and making wonderful memories with me. I have new friends, old friends and friends that I don't see anymore, but each and every one of you mean the world to me. So thank you for being you.



Sorry if I forgot anybody, I probably didn't have a picture of you (Andrea & Heather). But you know who you are, and you know I love & value you.
"Here's to good friends!"

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Cheers to that, Julie! I always say that I don't have "QUANTITY" of friends, I have "QUALITY." It says a lot to each of us that we've maintained our friendships for so long, despite not seeing each other as regularly as we'd like. Love ya!

Jessica & Garret said...

AWWWW that is so cute!!!
I love you, Julie!! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG you are truly magnificent. I'm glad that after 26 yrs. we are still good friends. You are the best, luv ya girl.