Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Monday, March 16, 2009

finally finished!

Kyle and I finally finished the room we've been working on, it was finished last week but I've been a slacker on posting pictures. This is the second room we've "re-done" in the last month and a half. We pulled up the carpet in this room because we're planning on getting new carpet throughout the house in a few weeks, I'll post more pics. once the carpet is in. These pictures just give you an idea of the "before & after", and all the hard work we did!

before picture...


after pictures...

Our goal is to turn this room into a nursery eventually, that is "if" and "when" I ever get pregnant. I know once I get pregnant I wouldn't be much help since I shouldn't be around paint and scrapping ceilings (I really wanted to be part of putting together our baby's nursery). Kyle and I are not going to find out the sex of our baby so we made the room very neutral. We are both very happy with how it turned out. Now we just can't wait to fill it!!!

1 comment:

Lashelle said...

Looks great!! Good job again on the room!