Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dead Pool 2009

Okay I'll admit the idea of a celebrity dead pool is pretty morbid, but what can I say I'm a sucker for a little competition. Kyle's friend Ramy started a blog for a "celebrity dead pool contest". Here's the link if you have no idea what I'm talking about
http://www.deadpool-09.blogspot.com/ it's $10 dollars to enter and each person picks 10 people (celebrities) that they think will "kick the bucket" in 2009. The older the person is when they die the less points you get, and the younger they are the more points you get - get it?!? The winner will be announced at the end of the year. There are a few rules like you have to pick at least one person under the age of 50.

Here are my picks...

*Zsa Zsa Gabor
*Courtney Love
*Kirk Douglas
*Elizabeth Taylor
*Billy Graham
*Dick Clark
*Phyllis Diller
*Ted Kennedy
*Jerry Lewis
*Mindy McCready

Here are Kyle's picks...

*Mary-Kate Olsen
*Osama Bin Ladin
*Elizabeth Taylor
*Nancy Reagan
*Travis Pastrana
*Amy Winehouse
*Ed McMahon
*Joaquin Phoenix
*Nadia Sulamon
*Patrick Swayze

1 comment:

Leslie said...

WOW! What a post to read at 9:00 in the morning - ha ha. Actually, I got quite a laugh out of it. And, sorry to say, my money is on Kyle's picks. He has a handful of good ones. Ones that I would pick myself, but I love your Mindy McCready pick. How sad she is.