Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Monday, September 23, 2013

Week 3 of "school"

Week 3...
Letter: Cc
Number: 3
Theme: shapes
A letter 'C' project



making shape. letter & number cookies

We did a "re-cap" of letters A-C and numbers 1-3 this week

Rylie cut our all of these shapes (with a little help from Mommy)

some of the worksheets she did this week


Rylie helped me make a mobile with all of the shapes she cut out, then we hung it in the playroom/classroom

She gets tired of doing worksheets so I've been trying to be creative on how to get her to practice writing her letters & numbers. If you look closely you can see ABC and 321 in sidewalk chalk
painting with a number 3 cookie cutter
I have to remember she's not even 4 years old yet (she's still only 3!). I'm trying to keep her work & projects age appropriate, I want to make it fun so I don't discourage her. She's doing really well, I don't think she'll have any problem next year in transitional kindergarten!

No comments: