Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Monday, October 1, 2012

Only 5 more weeks!

5 weeks from today we will get to meet the newest member of our family! I am so excited to see what she is going to look like. Yesterday also marked my 34th week, it's hard to believe I delivered Rylie at 34 weeks and with this baby I still have 5 more weeks to go. We're 99% sure we have a named picked out for our newest little princess, but I'm not going to say anything just yet in case we change it.
The next few weeks are going to be busy & exciting. The house & front yard are finally decorated for Halloween, Rylie has her costume, my Mom & Dad are coming, we still need a few things for the baby, the house needs some TLC (I haven't really been in the mood for "nesting" yet), and I need to start thinking about packing a bag for the the hospital & filling out paperwork.
Rylie spent the night at my Aunt's house this weekend, so Kyle & I went out to a nice quiet dinner. I think I was in bed by 8:00 hahahahaha. The most sleep Kyle & I have had in a long time!
I'm really bummed because we're getting more hot weather, it's suppose to be 107 here today! Not fun under normal circumstances, add being pregnant and it's down right miserable! Thank goodness for air conditioning.
Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

ashley.84 said...

So excited for the next little princess of the family to be here!!!! :] Can't wait to hear what her final name is :] I know that has been a journey on its own! lol