Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Our trip to Grandma & Grandpa's

This post is a little over due... Rylie & I went up to visit my parents in Washington last month, we were there for 2 weeks. Unfortunatley, Kyle had to work and couldn't come with us. I am so lucky that Rylie is such a good little traveler. We had a really nice time. Rylie loved playing with my parents dogs, she also loved playing Farmville with my Mom hahahaha. Here's a few pictures from our trip...
playing at the beach with Grandpa

playing "soccer" with Grandma & Grandpa

she loved throwing rocks in the water

digging for beach glass with Grandma

feeding Popeye the seal. Rylie LOVES Popeye!

walking out into False Bay when the tide went out

Grandma let Rylie have ice cream for breakfast :)

No comments: