Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Years Weekend

We went camping out in the desert at Ocotillo Wells over New Years with a bunch of friends & family. We had SO much fun! The weather was amazing, and the kids had a blast playing in the dirt all weekend. I even got to ride my quad a few times, I forgot how much I enjoy it. One night we took the side-by-side down to the ranger station for a star gazing exhibit, it was really cool, we got to see Jupiter & the Moon up close.
* We hope everyone had a safe & happy New Year, here's to a happy, healthy, a prosperous 2012!
goin' on a ride

Rylie & Logan - Best Buddies!

just hangin' out with the girls


My Little Family :)


Amanda, Natalie & Rylie

The Girls
The Boys


playin' in the dirt with Jake



playin' some Yatzee

"Happy New Year!"

Mia & Rylie ringing in the New Year

Daddy & Rylie celebrating the New Year together


Me & Amanda

No comments: