Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Daddy went back to work & Mommy is feeling better

Kyle had 2 weeks off from work, we've had so much fun having him home with us. Last night was his first night back, we're bummed that his vacation is over. Rylie is SUCH a Daddy's girl, she wanted him to do everything! It was a nice break for me :) Especially last Friday when I got sick with the flu! Thank goodness Kyle was home, without him & Auntie Maggie I don't know what I would've done. I was sick for 3 days, not fun. Yesterday was the first day I felt better, and boy did it feel good! Other than that we've had so much fun around here over the last month or so, I still have so much to blog about & pictures to share. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you are finally feeling better!