Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!

Rylie and I went up to the Islands (WA) and spent 3 weeks at my parents house, we just got home last Friday. We had a great time. My Mom & Dad took us to this cool little pumpkin patch. It was "self serve", pick your pumpkins and leave the money in a box (that would NEVER happen around here hahaha). I have never seen so many different colors, sizes, and types of pumpkins. Rylie had so much fun! 
I thought it was a cool display, and I love how the picture turned out.



you could go out in the pumpkin patch and pick your own too.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pic of her sitting on the giant pumpkin!

Lashelle said...

Was wondering where you have been, while I suck these days at keeping my blog up to date, you are really good...was getting worried about you! How fun...3 weeks!! Cool shots from the pumpkin patch!!