Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ahhhhh 15 pounds lighter

Since August 17th I've lost 15 lbs. and boy does it feel good! My goal was to lose 20 pounds by Halloween, doesn't look like that's going to happen since Halloween is in a few days, but that's okay. I'm pretty proud of the 15 I've lost so far, 5 more pounds shouldn't be that hard. I plateaued for about 3 weeks but then I started losing again. I walk 2-4+ miles a day, I've significantly cut back on my food intake and I don't drink soda (pretty much all I drink is water). I've dropped a whole pant size and my clothes fit so much better! The best part of all of this is it hasn't been that hard, it's something I'll be able to keep up. Rylie and I love our morning walks, so that makes it easy to get a little exercise in everyday. I've also been trying to run when I get the chance.
Hopefully I can reach my goal of losing 20 lbs. in the next couple of weeks, only 5 more to go! Wish me luck...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Go girl! 15lbs is a lot... keep it up! Just 5 to go.

Lashelle said...

Congrats Julie!! That is awesome work!

The Claborn's said...

WOW!!! 15lbs? Congratulations! Although, you are so tiny as it is...I don't know how you found 15lbs to lose! Miss you..love you!!

Tracy Anderson said...

Congratulations, you look awesome!!