Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stride RIGHT!

Rylie got a pair of Stride Rite shoes for Christmas from her Auntie Maggie. I use to think these were an over priced novelty, boy was I WRONG! These are the best shoes for "new walkers", worth every penny! Rylie has had these shoes on all day, every day since she got them. She loves them (they must be comfortable), she walks better in them than any other shoe. They will even measure your child's feet to make sure you're getting the proper size & shoe. I would highly recommend Stride Rite shoes for any "new walker". Plus they have tons of styles to choose from, these are the ones Rylie got...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jules, these are the BEST Emma has Stride Rite and they really are very good. Arch support is so important with little walkers, and in my opinion SR shoes are superb. Love the black mary janes they are cute. Pricey, they are, but so worth it, I am lucky to have my Mom buy them. If it wasn't for her, Emma probably wouldn't have them. Take care, Rylie is getting so big.

Amy