Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Sunday, January 30, 2011

three simple words..

                         life is good.

I was at a friends house the other day and she had a little sign hanging in her kitchen that simply read...life is good.
As I sat on her kitchen floor playing with alphabet magnets on her fridge with my precious daughter, I thought to myself "life IS good".
Life isn't always perfect, but it is good! And sometimes it's great, or even amazing! I am truly blessed to have the life I live.
Sometimes we need to be reminded how lucky we are, and in my case it was a little sign hanging in a friends kitchen that reminded me that no matter how tired I am, no matter how much weight I gain, no matter how messy my house might be...life is good!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it. Life is Good and sometimes we just need a slow down and realize it!!! We had a wonderful time the other day, thank you so much for coming over. Love you guys!