Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Rylie's 1st trip to Disneyland!

Anyone who says a one year old is too young for Disneyland is totally wrong! Rylie loved the "Happiest Place On Earth!" My Mom, my niece Ashley, my cousin Melissa & I took Rylie to Disneyland the Monday after her birthday. We had such a wonderful day together, I am so glad Rylie's 1st time to Disneyland was spent with such amazing people! We went on a bunch of rides, ate a yummy dinner at Ariel's Grotto, and got to watch World Of Color over at California Adventure (it was amazing!). Rylie's favorite ride was Small World, she loved watching all the dolls. She was such a good girl, she even wore her mouse ears for most of the day. She may not remember her first time to Disneyland & California Adventure but WE sure will, we have tons of pictures to show her when she gets older.

No comments: