Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Rylie Makena!

Well... our baby turns a year old today. I can't believe it!! Last year this was the happiest, scariest, most surreal day of our lives. We finally got to meet our precious LITTLE angel! What a fun year we've had, can't wait to see what's in store for the next one.


"HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL! We love you so much, you are such a special little girl. You make us smile everyday. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!"


more to come...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Rylie. Wow. time really flies. I wish I could be there to help you celebrate your birthday. I will make sure that Kendall and her daddy give you a BIG hug for me!

Lashelle said...

Happy Birthday Rylie!! Hard to believe it has already been a year!!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYLIE! Can't wait to see birthday party pics!