Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Thursday, May 27, 2010

our walk today...

For the most part I like living in Corona/Riverside. But one of my biggest pet peeves is that there are no nice, big parks to go for walks. I grew up living in Orange County and they have so many big parks with lakes & ponds, one of my favorite parks in the OC is Yorba Regional Park in Yorba Linda. So this morning I packed up Rylie and we drove into Orange County and went for a walk. I've been trying to lose the rest of my "baby weight" so I've been taking Rylie on lots of walks (I've also been watching what I eat & running on my treadmill once I put her to sleep at night). Today we walked for an hour and 15 minutes, it was a perfect day for a walk at the park! We saw ducks, lizards, squirrels, a frog, a crane, bunnies, little fish, a lots of dogs. It's a beautiful park, and well worth the drive!


can you see the squirrel?

No comments: