Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Saturday, May 8, 2010

An early Mother's Day

We did Mother's Day on Saturday because Kyle had to work all weekend, plus it was nice to go out to eat without all the crowds. We had a wonderful lunch at Lucille's (yum-yum!), then we went over to Kyle's sister house for a little while and watched the kids play on the slip and slide. Kyle & Rylie sent me to get a pedicure, which I thoroughly enjoyed. They also got me a beautiful card. I am so blessed to be Rylie's Mommy, and greatful that I have such wonderful Mom!!!

Mommy givin' Rylie kisses!
what?!?! your 5 1/2 month old doesn't eat suckers?

Rylie & her Grandma Karen and Auntie Kim
Daddy & Rylie
Rylie & her Auntie Kim
Kyle's Mom & Sister

what's Mother's Day without a little slip and slide (love this picture!)
Happy Mother's Day, hope everyone has a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is getting so big! She still looks like a little doll; she is so cute! I love her expressions...especially the look that she is giving Grandma Karen.

I gave Kendall a pickle and it didn't even faze her...I was hoping for some reaction! It is fun to watch them discover new things. We love watching Rylie grow through your pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Donna said...

Love the pictures of all of you. Riley is a little doll! I can't wait to meet her!
Say hi to Kyle and give little Miss Riley a kiss from her "Great" Auntie Donna.
Love you guys....