Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Thursday, April 15, 2010

5 month piuctures - part 1

Okay, so I decided to take Rylie's pictures this month. Rylie & I are leaving for Washington soon and I just thought this would save some time & money. I'm not a professional photographer by any means, but I do have a really good camera so I thought I'd give it a try. Remember I don't have all the "proper lights & lenses" so bare with me. This is part 1 of her pictures, entitled "Rylie the Rock Star". I'm still working on the rest...








So what do you think? Not too bad huh?

In case you were wondering her shirt says "Daddy's Rock Star!", found it on sale at Babies R Us (perfect for this photo shoot!)

hint: The next set of pictures includes Angels, and not the ones you see in Heaven...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you did great - you can't go wrong with that cute little p-nut! Oh how I want to hold her! Thanks for the Easter Card - what a doll she is! Hugs
Kath

Unknown said...

I think they are awesome! Good job. It is easy to take cute pictures when you have such a freakin' cute subject! We can't wait to see part 2!