Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Monday, January 11, 2010

Rylie is 2 months old!!!

I can't believe my baby is 2 months old! We went to the doctor today for her 2 month check up and shots. She weighed 7lbs. 8oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. It's hard to believe my life without this precious little girl, we just love her so much! It was a long journey to get where we're at but it was all worth it. In the last 2 months she's discovered her hands (well that's been since birth, she loves her hands!) and her tongue. She loves music, lights & the sound of her Daddy's voice! She is probably the squeakiest baby I've ever met, she cracks us up! She had some gas issues so we switched her formula last week, it seems to be helping. For the most part she's a happy baby (except when she has a sore tummy from the gas bubbles), her facial expressions are priceless! Yesterday I left her for the 1st time with her Grandma Karen while Kyle & I went to a funeral, "she did good" Grandma said. Kyle & I are so blessed to have such an amazing little girl, we are so excited to watch her grow up.
"We love you Rylie Makena Sanford!"



2 comments:

Amanda said...

She's so beautiful! She weighs as much as Ayva did when she was born...tiny little princess!

Unknown said...

She is absolutely adorable!