Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Thursday, January 28, 2010

"My Shout Box"

People have been telling me that they are not able to leave comments on our blog without signing up for blogspot (and using anonymous sometimes doesn't work). So I got this idea from my friend Melissa who keeps an adorable blog for her 5 month daughter Kendall, it's called "my shout box". To the right of our blog you will see a black box that says "name, message, e-mail, send" you can simply type in your name, leave a message and send it (I don't think you even have to put in your e-mail). It's pretty fast & simple, I hope this helps everyone who wants to talk & leave comments for us!

2 comments:

Lashelle said...

I like thisidea...I have seen this recently on another blog too...I hate that you can't communicate more and that the blog is not interactive...

Anonymous said...

Oh,this is awesome! I love this, it's easy, just my speed :) I've got my bible study & church praying for your dad. I just know he'll do great. Please update me on how he is. When you talk to your mom, let her know I'm praying for strength for her too and your whole family.
Love you, Pam