Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Monday, June 2, 2008

A run down of the weekend....

It was beautiful in Southern California this past weekend. On Friday night I went and got my hair done, and let's just say. . . "I love it!". I got it dyed this dark purplish-maroon color and it looks so good! On Saturday morning I took Diesel in to get groomed and about an hour after I dropped him off I got a call from the groomer saying "they had a little accident", WHAT DID THEY MEAN THEY HAD A LITTLE ACCIDENT! well apparently the girl cut the back of Diesel's leg when she was shaving him and had to have the vet look at it and glue the cut together. So on top of having a really bad hair cut my poor baby got a cut on the back of his leg.
Kyle played in a golf tournament on Sat. that was hosted by Lonie Paxton (he's the long snapper for the New England Patriots, #66, he's also friends with our brother-in-law JT). The tournament was to raise money for Lonie's charity, The Action Force Foundation which is for athletes with disabilities. After the boys were done playing golf we all headed over to Lonie's house for a party& auction. Then after a long night of partying I woke up to a text message from my friend Tana on Sunday morning - she had the baby!!!! A little boy named Ace. I went and visited Tana in the hospital and she seemed to be doing really good, I didn't' get a chance to see the baby though, they had to move him to the NICU for observation. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see him later this week.
So that's it in a nut shell, our wonderful weekend. Now I get to get ready for next weekend, I'm flying up to Oregon for my niece Ashley's high school graduation (Kyle has to work so he can't go), I'm so excited to see everyone!

No comments: