Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Camping in Oregon...

Yes everybody I camped in a TENT (no trailer with running water and a nice warm bed). My Mom, Dad, Cousins and I all camped at Lake Dorena in Cottage Grove Oregon (the weekend of Ashley's graduation). The campsite and Lake were absolutley beautiful, hopefully I'll get a chance to go back one day and take Kyle. It rained a couple of days but that just added to the adventure! We had a great time.

My niece Brook, my Mom and my nephew Jake
Uncle Rick out in the row boat fishing
My Dad, Brook, my brother Brian, and my cousins Andrew and Gavin
Jake and my Dad sitting by the camp fire
Dorena Lake, Cottage Grove Oregon
My Auntie Heather (her dog Gracie) and my Mom at our camp site at Dorena Lake



No comments: