Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Brooklyn's "birth" day

On the morning of November 5th we arrived at St. Joseph's hospital at 5:30am. After they prepped me for my c-section I headed to the operating room where Brooklyn Anne Sanford was born at 8:02am, weighing in at 8 pounds 4 ounces and 20 inches long. Everything went great! In recovery we were surrounded by lots of family, it was such a special time. Brooklyn & I stayed in the hospital for 3 days, it was so neat to have her in the room with me (remember, Rylie went to CHOC after she was born). Plus, I actually got to take a baby home when I left the hospital, such a different experience :) And like always my husband was amazing, he is so smitten with his two girls! "Thank you to everyone who stopped by, called, text, and thought about us. We are truely blessed!"

Here are a few pictures from the morning Brooklyn came into the world...



getting ready to go meet our new baby girl
(I know, I know I'm huge! hahaha)
                                                         

There she is! all 8 pounds of her :)


Mommy lovin' on her baby girl for the first time
Our family of FOUR!
(an hour after Brooklyn was born)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Miss Brooklyn! I can't wait to meet you and love on you!!!