Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Thursday, March 15, 2012

random pictures...

I was sooo behind on my "blogging", and I had a lot of pictures on my camera. So as my friend Jamie would say here's a "photo dump!" hahahaha
big, lazy dog!

enjoying a nice day outside

showing off her new bathing suit from Grandma

drinking out of a big girl cup (no lid, no straw!)

We get lots of finches in our backyard. I love watching all of the birds.

having fun at the mall
This is her new favorite thing to do...line everything up in the backyard hahaha
opening an early Easter basket from Grandma  & Grandpa :)
Rylie LOVES hanging out with her Uncle John!

eating corn on the cob for the first time


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pics! I am SOOOO due for a "photo dump"! I haven't blogged in way too long!!!
LOVE Rylie's little head tilt pose =)