Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Thursday, February 16, 2012

surprise visit to Oregon!

My Aunt, cousin, Rylie & I drove up to Oregon last Thursday night to surprise some of our family! It was my cousin Josh's daughters 1st birthday (did you follow all of that? hahaha). They had a party for her on Saturday, it was so great to see everyone! We had such an awesome trip, we even got some snow! I have SO many wonderful pictures (it was hard to pick which ones to put on the blog).  I also have to brag about how well my daughter did in the car, she was amazing! (oh and Rylie's face isn't dirty in all the pictures, she fell and bruised it up pretty good)
on our way to Oregon, Rylie did SO good!

we went out to dinner the first night and enjoyed some yummy margaritas!

Rylie, Avery, & Brook - COUSINS!

My cousin Josh & I
Avery
"The Birthday Girl!"

Rylie, Melissa, Julie, Brook & Ashley

Ashley, Julie, Heather, Melissa & Maggie

Rylie & Avery

Rylie liked being out in the snow. She kept saying "ice ice"

Me & Jake

Rylie had so much fun with her cousin Melissa

Avery & her Mommy

It was so fun getting a little snow, it made everything beautiful!
Me &  little Miss Avery

The Saeman Family
Me & my sister-in-law Tina

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LLove the pics! Avery is such a pretty little birthday girl, love your hair, you look super skinny, Hailey has the jammies Rylie wore in the snow pic! Whew... did YOU get all THAT. LOL

Unknown said...

Great pictures! It looks like you guys had great time.

Kristi said...

LOVE the pic of Rylie in the snow...and I can't believe how GROWN UP Jake is! I am getting old!! :)

Lashelle said...

I love that picture of Avery and her mommy!! What a fun trip!