Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Disneyland 2011

My niece Ashley and her boyfriend Daniel came down from Oregon to visit. We went to Disneyland on Tuesday and had a great day! Ashley & Daniel were celebrating their 5 year anniversary, it was also Daniel's 1st time to Disneyland. I ended up getting an annual pass, so Rylie and I will have many more wonderful days at the "Happiest Place On Earth!" Rylie's favorite ride was Casey Jr's train ride (she loves "choo choos"). Mommy's favorite ride was the new Little Mermaid ride at California Adventure! I love going to Disneyland around Christmas time, it's so magical. I'm so lucky to get to spend these special moments with my girl :)
"Mommy's happy girl!"

Rylie & Mommy with Mickey Mouse!

Mommy & Rylie taking their picture with Dumbo!


Daniel, Ashley & Rylie on the tram going into Disneyland

We got to go on the new Little Mermaid ride...SO GOOD!

Daniel & Ashley

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to go to Disneyland at Christmas time! Looks like you guys had fun! Rylie's hair is getting so long =)