Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Sunday, August 7, 2011

New camera!

I took my old camera (Nikon D40) in to be repaired on June 27th (it was 4 years old and I use it everyday. The flash was broken, it needed to be cleaned, and my telephoto lens wasn't working) it was supposed to be done by July 9th. Well the 9th came and went and no word on my camera, so I called and they me put on hold for 40 minutes. I ended up going to the store and speaking with someone, they said if my camera wasn't finished within 45 days they would give me a credit towards a new one! Well apparently they couldn't fix my camera within the 45 days so they were going to give me a new camera!. I got a brand new Nikon D3100 and telephoto lens.  It's a really nice camera, it even takes video! I'm so excited!

No comments: