Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Monday, June 27, 2011

Sarah & Johnny's Wedding

So after our 2 week adventure up north we had to get back for Sarah's wedding (Kyle's cousin). Sarah & Johnny were married at Serendipity in Oak Glen, CA. It was a beautiful wedding,  Sarah looked amazing (so did Johnny hahaha). Everyone had a great time. My Aunt Maggie came and picked up Rylie half way through the reception so that Kyle & I could stay. This was the first night I have spent away from my baby, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. But boy was I happy when they brought her home!

"Thank you Sarah & Johnny for a wonderful evening. We love you guys very much and wish you all the happiness in the world!"

Kim, Jennifer & I

Kyle's Grandparents, Marty & Marlene
(Isn't this a great picture of them!?!?)

Sarah & her Daddy

Mr. & Mrs. Johnny White!

Rylie & her Papa

How cute are these two little guys!?

Kaitlyn & Jenna

It was a beautiful setting

My handsome hubby
only REAL men can hold a parasol  LOL
                                      

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! I'm so sad we couldn't be there. Sarah looked amazing, but I knew she would. =)